I am so thrilled to hear from you, and look forward to your submission. Please read the following guidelines before submitting the post. It will make the process go smooth for both of us!
1. The Content: Do your best to write on or about any of the following topics:
- Social Media
- Web 2.0 Tools and Strategies
- Social Media Strategies
If you have a related topic, feel free to share this with consideration to the audience and readership. (This is primarily a business, and leadership audience – I will not cannot curse words, sexually explicit language, or anything overtly political.)
2. The Post
- Posts should be about 400-800 words in length and spell-checked/grammar-checked to the best of your ability.
- Related and Relevant hyperlinks are OK in bios and in posts. Just make sure I have a list of all URLs in case something is lost in translation.
- Of course you can cross-post something to your blog, as well, or submit something you’ve already written on the topic, but I’d appreciate a link back here from your blog.
3. What to Include with Your Post:
- Please provide a 50 -60 Word bio
- If you want to provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post, I will make sure that my comments are set off from yours stylistically, so that my readers are clear that these are mine and not yours.
- I'll will include a link to the post and feature you on my site in the Featured Blogger category.
DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Links to unrelated sites.
- Affiliate links
- Self Promotion Links
If your post meets the above guidelines:
2. username: guest1
3. password: unspoken
I will let you know within one week if your post will be selected as a Featured Guest Blogger and when it will go live.
*I reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that I feel is not appropriate for this website.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Feel free to email me with any questions